Friday, June 3, 2011

I've Been Googlefied!

I haven't been able to post to my blog or comment on other blogs for over a week now.  Not sure what happened with Google, but I guess I was just "googlefied". 
First, a BIG congratulations to TensGal on the birth of her granddaughter!   How wonderful.  First a grandson and now a granddaughter - it's perfect!
I've finally been back in my craft room this past week.  I've done seveal scapbook pages and made a card.  Hmmmmmm - wonder who this card is for? :) 
I did spend a lot of time doing "power layouts" of pages for an upcoming crop at Archivers.  I have about 30 pages ready to go and I'm looking forward to cropping the day away.  I'm on my third - yes THIRD album of AngelCakes and I'm still just in January - her first month of life.  I need to catch up!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Missed you. There has been some blog issues in the past wk or so. So happy for TenSGal's new granddaughter.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....I am so far behind!!! I know exactly what you mean...I'll never get caught up. Took nearly 300 pictures (is that all?!) Thursday and Friday!
    Life is "grand"...and love the card!!!
    I had the same problem, too...I think it was an issue with internet security...

    ReplyDelete