Sunday, June 26, 2011

Card for AngelCakes


AngelCakes will be six months old on Thursday.  I wanted to make a special card for my special girl.  In cleaning my craft room yesterday, I came across the little girl stamp by Unity.  I colored her with Crayola pencils and blended with Gamsol.  In my mind's eye, this is what AngleCakes might look like when she is about three years old.

I used the following supplies on this card
     Paper - scraps from Creative Memories and Archivers
     Little Girl Stamp - Unity
     Sentiment Stamp - Hero Arts
     Inking on edges - Stampin Up Lovely Lilac stamp spot
     Ribbon - from my stash

Time has certainly flown by and I cannot believe that she is already six-months-old.  There will be many changes in her over the next six months and I look forward to watching her grow and learn. 


3 comments:

  1. BEE-utiful card for a BEE-utiful young person, especially like the coloring, do not know what Gamsol is so I'll have to look that up on Internet, we celebrate my daughter's 19 1/2 birthday tomorrow 6/27, where have the yrs gone???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe sweet little AngelCakes is going to be 6 months aready! It is amazing how these past 6 months have flown by...
    So you did pick up the Gamsol, huh? Very fun stuff to work with I think...and I love your little stamp and coloring. I think you're right...this is just how Angel Cakes will look in a few very short years!
    The whole card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute card! Six months already??? Another six months and we'll be celebrating her first birthday!

    ReplyDelete