Monday, June 27, 2011

Sugar and Spice

My project of the day (which I actually did last night) is entitled, "Sugar and Spice".  I cut the title using Cricut Rock Princess cartridge.  I had a piece of Core'dinations cardstock which was pink one one side and black on the other so I used the black side for the shadow and the pink for the phrase.  After cutting, I sanded the black shadow piece so just a smidge of the pink is coming through.  Then after I put the phrase on top of the shadow, I decorated with Stickles and a little color on the ends.  I used some black bling along the top and bottom of the page and three large pieces of pink bling on the black mat.  Yay - another page for the book!   Eventually I'll get caught up - maybe when I retire.  Regardless, it is FUN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Like the way you used core-dinations paper & adorable photo with embellishments. I like the way core-dinations paper can be manipiulated. I stock up on it when JoAnns has 5 for $1 and even more so when it is 6 for $1.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious picture of little Miss AngelCakes! Love the word art! and of course, I love, love, love all the bling!

    ReplyDelete