Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby Boutique Cartridge


I had a little time this evening to play with my new cartridge.  So far I'm totally loving it.  I made two calendar pages.  If you are familiar with the Imagine you know that it can cut and print or print only.  Each cartridge, even the full art cartridges, have patterned paper on them.  The papers are print only.  The calendar page is considered a patterned paper; therefore it is print only.  On the first one, I actually decided to hand-cut around the scroll design.  I like the effect.  On the second, I am showing just exactly how the Imagine prints it.  Of course I like the hand-cut one best, but as they say, "the juice ain't worth the squeeze" on this.  It took a long time to cut. 


And just for fun, I'm throwin in a picture of AngelCakes.  We were in our hot tub, only we turned the heater way down so it feels like a nice warm swimming pool.  This is a great place for her to learn the joys of the water. 

1 comment: