Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sweet Features


This is a two-page layout I did last night entitled "Sweet Features".  I'm sort of the original slash-n-dash scrapbooker, meaning I don't spend a lot of time on most of my pages.  I just get the photos on, do a little embellishing, usually (but not always) journal, and call it a page.  On these pages I cut the word "Sweet" from the new Nine Months cartridge and the word "Features" from the new CM Traveler cartridge.  I used the Bazil Stitches template for the flowers and then stitched with Making Memories purple floss.  I added a little purple bling and that is it. 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. Your title "Sweet Features" fits this layout nicely.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...the photos are fantastic...the subject is precious...and you done good! I love it!

    ReplyDelete