Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sew Easy

Today I went to Archivers (me and Susan took a little trip) and they were featuring the WeRMemory Keepers Sew Easy.  I actually had purchased the tool and three of the heads several months ago, but they had the cutest case for all of it today!  Anyway, I got the case and when I got home I organized my Sew Easy supplies and decided to use it on a layout.  This layout is of AngelCakes and her Grampy.  I used Cricut Rock Princess cartridge for the butterfly, Cricut Elegant Edges for the border, and then the Sew Easy scallop pattern for the needlework design.

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! Really love that border! Can't wait to try out my Sew Easy. I definitely will need that cute case! That phone coupon needs to be used again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout. So jealous that you & TenSGal have an Archivers near you.

    ReplyDelete