Saturday, June 25, 2011

7Gypsies Artist Printer's Tray

Today I stayed at home all day.  Miss Baylee did great with her surgery yesterday and I didn't want to go anywhere and leave her at home alone.  Well - she wouldn't actually be alone - Crazy Boy Carson, our white Boxer, would be here with her, but he can drive her crazy in a flat second.  Sooooooo I did a little house work and then some serious cleaning in my craft room.  I finally decided that I wanted to work on my 7Gypsies Tray.  I've had it for several months but could never decide how I wanted it to look.  I am very happy with the results.  I used several pictures of AngelCakes when she was a newborn and made sure to include pictures of her with me, Grampy, Uncle CritterBug, and her Mommy and Daddy.  I used the following supplies (all of which I had on hand, thank goodness!):
7 Gypsies Artist Tray
Watermelon Paint Dabber
Tim Holtz Metal Embellishments
Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card
Creative Memories Heart Punch
K & Company Butterflies
Clear Rock Candy Crackle Paint
Flower from Michaels
Scrap paper
Misc. fiber and ribbon
Once I landed on the photos, the rest was fairly easy.  The packaging for the tray gives the exact dimensions for the photos, so cutting was a breeze.  I attached almost everything with a wet adhesive except for the key which I attached with hot glue. 
Now I just have to figure out where I'm going to put it!!! :-)
BTW - the "thing" I am using as my display is FRED which stands for "For Real Easy Design".  It is a magnetic board that I use when designing layouts.  I purchased it from the website www.myscrappinbuddy.com.  I used one when I went to a crop in Texas (Rockin Reality -Melissa, are you familiar with this place?  It is about 2 hours south of Dallas).

3 comments:

  1. Nice tray. Like the photos & embellishments. Like Tim Holtz items. Not heard of Rockin Reality. Will have to ck it out on Internet. Glad Baylee's surgery went well.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cked out Rockin Reality on Internet. Looks like a cool place for a scrapbook retreat. It is farther than 2 hrs from Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did this with such sweet wonderful photos of that little angel!

    ReplyDelete