Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stuck on You

Adhesives - wow, there are so many to choose from.  And just like other tools, certain adhesives are better than others for certain tasks.  The scotch liquid glue is my favorite for general purpose use.  I love my Scotch ATG for everyday scrapbooking  and card making.  The adhesive is pretty aggressive, which I like.  I LOVE my Creative Memories precision point pen for adhering small items such as letters.  And you CAN'T forget the pop dots - a crafting MUST!!!   But, as you can see, I have many different brands and types.  I use most of them.  Sometimes I will decide that a certain type just doesn't work for me in my crafting.  But rather than just toss it, I'll use it for other purposes such as gift wrapping. 

Do you have a favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Love my ATG guns, too! They are just the best I think...easy to use, ergonomic, and the tape rolls have so much on them you don't have to change out your roll every few minutes. Glue dots and foam tape are favorites, too....and I like Zig 2 Way glue pens! Oh yeah...and that red liner tape or Scor-Tape! All must haves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like pop dots, glue dots & Zig 2 Way glue pens.

    ReplyDelete