Saturday, April 9, 2011

My First Post

So this is my first ever blog post.  I don't have any pictures to post yet, but will be posting some soon.  I spent most of my day playing with AngelCakes today.   Her Mommy didn't feel well so I went to keep the Angel company.  While I'm really sorry that my daughter is sick, I SO enjoyed getting to spend the afternoon with Baby Girl.  At just three  months old, she doesn't do too much - she eats, sleeps, poops (a lot!), and "talks" a little.  She is just precious.  I dressed her up for a photo op, but she really wasn't too much in the mood for glamor shots today.  I am cherishing every single moment with her.  Being a grandma is the best thing ever!

Afterward, I went by Archivers because my dear friend "The Gadget Queen"  (who will be known as GQ on this blog) had told me about a new die that has been released.  If GQ says it is a must, then it IS a must!  Then I ran into Michaels to purchase a new Cricut Cartridge, but (luckily) they didn't have it.  I will just say that my trip into Michaels was far cheaper than my trip into Archivers. 

So what type of crafts do I like?  Almost all of them.  My most fave is scrapbooking.  I've been scrapbooking for ten years and have completed over 100 albums.  Obviously, I also love photography.  I take tons and tons of photos.  I like stamping, beading, crocheting, sewing, and most recently I've been learning to knit. 

So these are the types of things I will be posting about and hopefully I'll actually complete a few projects and be able to post the pictures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment