Monday, April 11, 2011

Favorite Scrapbook Albums

Which manufacturer makes your favorite scrapbook album?  Mine is Creative Memories.  I have been using their albums since I first started scrapbooking.  I have tried others, but always come back to CM.  What I love about these albums is the quality.  They are very well-made and durable.  They lay flat when opened, too.  Yes - they are a little on the pricey side, but well worth it to me.  CM has evolved with their albums through the years.  Initially you could only get their version of 12 x 12 which was really 12 x 11 1/2.  Then they got on board and gave us true 12x 12 albums, pages, and protectors.  Then they went another step and gave us side-loading pages!  I love the side-loading pages.  Even though I typically scrapbook in chronological order, I still like to have the flexibility to move my pages around in an album if I so choose.  I like side-loading vs. top loading because these keep the dust bunnies out of your albums.  All in all, for my money I vote for Creative Memories albums.

The one in the picture is from the Nancy O'Dell Hummingbird series.  Since AngelCakes is all about purple, the Hummingbird series is a must for me!   

No comments:

Post a Comment