Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Little AngelCakes


I took off of work this week.  No special reason; just really needed some time off.  Unfortunately I wound up getting sick last week and it has lingered into this week.  I have managed to salvage some of my time off though.  I have had the opportunity to spend some extra time with AngelCakes, which is such a treat.  AngelCakes' Mommy and I did another "Glamour Shots" photo shoot with her (not the real Glamour Shots - just our version at home).  She was in a great mood this time.  Since she is still too young to sit up on her own, I purchased a beanbag chair for her.  She actually loves the chair!   We covered the chair and backdrop with a black sheet and started snapping away.   We did three outfit changes and took close to 400 photos in about 30 minutes!  It was fun.  I enjoyed getting to spend this time with AngelCakes, but I also enjoyed getting to spend some fun time with my daughter.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable with the wings! Okay that has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious baby & photos.The beanbag chair is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those wings...and I love the guardian angel hands holding her teaching her how to be an angel! So sweet!!! Great job on these photos!!!

    ReplyDelete