Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Teresa Collins Mini Album





As I mentioned in an earlier post, I took a Teresa Collins class which was offered through Emi Scrapbooking Store in Cumming.  I loved the class.  We worked with different items than I have worked with before.  I think one of my favorite things  was the crate paper - yep, just plain old crate paper.  We put down a line of adhesive (we used thermoweb) and then just hand-pleated the paper.  We used black in the class, but you could take white and spray it with Glimmer Mist - that would probably produce an awesome look!   We also used lace, bling, metals, and even an embellished hair pin.  It was so much fun.  I didn't put the pictures in my album until I got home, but I am really happy with the results.  I plan to use many of these techniques on future pages.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way this album turned out....so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute Cyndi! Wish I could be as creative as you!!

    ReplyDelete