Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My "Crafty Steal"


One of the daily sites I visit is http://www.craftysteals.com/    I love this site because you can get some really good deals.  For instance, this Anna Griffin set.  I have been looking at the tote bag for a year now.  Just the tote alone retails for about $50.  This deal came with the tote, the flat pack which included cards, envelopes, and many embellishments, and the zippered pouch which snaps inside the large tote.  I got the whole "steal" for just $29 plus s/h.  This tote is such a great size.  It can be used for multiple purposes such as a knitting tote, a scrapbooking tote, a purse, or even a diaper bag.  I love bags, so this was right up my alley  This bag will definitely be going to Texas with me later this week!

3 comments:

  1. Look at all of that cute stuff! I love a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! And we always need more bags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Crafty Steals site & have bought from them. Since they are located in TX where I live I receive the items next day. I almost bought the tote with all the goodies. Where in TX are you going to? I live in Central TX.

    ReplyDelete