Saturday, July 9, 2011

We Went; We Saw; We SHOPPED!!!

Today Susan and I went to Scrapbook Expo.  We had such a good time!  Some years we tend to see the same stuff that has been there forever, but there were some neat new products this year.  And some of the vendors had some good deals to offer.  Above is a picture of my haul with the exception of one item (which I'll post tomorrow).  I got a really pretty page kit, two sets of stamps, three big flower headbands for AngelCakes, a Stickles container, a punch,  three spools of ribbon, a dabber container (I like containers!), three new Sew Easy heads, and some embossing paste.  I went with a set budget in mind and with the exception of the item I'm going to post tomorrow, I came in under budget. (I'm not counting my big item against my budget because I was going to order it on-line anyway, but I got a deal on it at Expo.  Don't you like the way I justified this purchase? :).  

I like all of my new items and think I will get use from them.    My favorite vendor is Dan the Cicut Man - he is just so darn cute!!!

Oh.....after the Expo we HAD to go to Archivers because they were at Expo handing out 30% off coupons.  So I purchased a bottle of Tim Holtz stain there!  

What a FUN day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It was so much fun and I agree...there were some new things this year and some good deals! I posted my stuff too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do seem to have had fun. Can't wait to see what your big purchase was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I lived closer so I could have fun at a scrapbook expo with you 2. Great items the both of you.

    ReplyDelete