Sunday, July 3, 2011

Road Trip

I dd this layout last night.  It is entitled, "Road Trip".  It is AngelCakes' first well-baby visit to her pediatrician.  She was actually two months and a few days old at this point.  It was early March and still cold; hence the fleece hoodie. 
I used Bazzil and Core d'nations paper and a few misc. metal embellishments.  I did computer journaling as well.  The title is from the Baby Steps cartridge.   I cut out the phrase, then the phrase layer, and finally the phrase shadow.  I pen-stitched around the phrase layer letters. 
(Sorry about the glare on the photos - I just could NOT get a photo without glare.  I had the flash on, I had the flash off.  I was in different rooms, etc.  Just not meant to be I guess! :-). 

3 comments:

  1. I like the pen stitching and such cute photos. When I photographed the last 2 layouts I photographed with them clipped to a foam board & in the patio room with natural light and no flash.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutie pie photos! Love them!!!
    The pen stitching is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cyndi forpopping by my blog. I just love your little granddaughter. I miss my littlest one as she is in New Zealand, saw her 6 weeks ago, but do have some of the bigger little ones around close by. Not into scrapbooking, but love your new cartidges. Enjoy your holiday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete