Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Big Purchase from Expo

So yesterday I posted about my purchases at Scrapbook Expo; however I didn't show my biggest purchase.  I've been looking on-line at the new ArtBin Cricut Storage system.  I almost ordered several a few weeks ago, but found out that they would be available at Expo so I decided to wait.  I love these boxes.
Each box neatly holds 16 cartridges and 16 books and overlays.  I especially like them because they are low profile and take up very little space on the shelf.  They had a deal if you purchased five, you got a sixth for free. 

I came home and enjoyed getting my cartridges, books, and overlays all organized.  Well........at least part of them.  I knew I wasn't buying enough but decided to wait on purchasing more until I took them for a test drive.  Now I'm wishing I had purchased another set on this deal because I could use four more boxes.

Below is a picture of one box, opened.  I like the way the cartridges lay neatly in their little slot.

Below is a picture of the six boxes on my shelf.  I think you are probably supposed to store them one on top of the other, but then you would always have to be taking all of the boxes out to get to the bottom box.  I'll eventually label the boxes - with something that can be changed as new cartridges are added to the collection.

3 comments:

  1. Love those boxes. As I only have 4 cartridges now,I hope one day we can get something like that here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of standing them on their side so not to have to unstack. Good idea to use changeable labels & allow for rearranging as you continue to expand like we know we all will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Cyndi! I know you'll enjoy these. When do you plan to buy the next 10 for your collection?! :)

    ReplyDelete