Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4 Fun

We did part of our celebration on the 3rd.  AngelCakes came and spent the night with us so we got in our "pool" for a while.  We had so much fun having her; I just love each and every single minute that I get with her.



Then today we had our annual "Boxer Popsicle" treat day.  I don't know why we do this; we just do.  We started a few years ago when we had our precious Boxer, Jake.  He enjoyed those Popsicles better than any human. But they made his tummy upset so we only gave him one on this special day.  We still miss our Jakers.  But Carson and Miss Baylee enjoy them to.  Carson is such a clown and Baylee is just .... well  ...just getting old so not too much excites her these days, but she did enjoy her orange Popsicle.


And finally, I did this "Photo Op" layout.  I used the CM Traveler Cricut cartridge for the camera and title.  All very simple, which is totally in line with my scrapbooking style - slash and dash!


2 comments:

  1. Slash and dash??? That is so funny! I just love all the photos of Angelcakes! And I love your style of scrapping....and you get albums done and I am so far behind! :)
    Love the photo of the pups with their popsicles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style of scrapbooking and would not call it slash & dash but instead creative. Not tried a popsicle with my dog but he would probably like it also since he likes most everything with the exception of Tabasco sauce. I made 3 scrapbook layouts recently: DOWN ON THE FARM, Toronto Canada & one of my daughter's 1st car.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete